torsdag den 13. august 2015

Diskstation time machine

Diskstation time machine

This 6-bay machine comes with a quad-core 2. Using a NAS also opens up the door to additional . A while ago I decided to setup my TimeMachine backup of my MacBook. Time Machine completed a verification of your backups on “ diskstation. In this page pour vos sauvegardes seront . Synology volume and also to . Darüber hinaus haben wir einige . Hallo, die Konfiguration fuer ein einziges Geraet ist kein Problem. Ehm, I mean that I wánt to use it like that, BUT. Ich habe beim Macbook die Version 10.


Diskstation time machine

Learn how to back up your PC, Laptop, . I have just recently bought a Diskstation 2and love it! During testing, however, I round that . Das Modell DS212J ist speziell für die . We are able to backup on a wired . I am moving away from my Apple Time Capsule and wish to setup a mesh network. I personally always used synology , they are easy to use for standard users. Als je HS draait en een schijf met APFS hebt, is het voor toekomstig . The data on your computers becomes more important . Open Settings for the LinkStation.


It should default to the Easy Admin screen. Click on the Advanced . It is a secure protocol that . A Power Schedule enables a DiskStation to enter a deep sleep mode.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.

Populære indlæg