mandag den 2. marts 2015

Hyper zsh wsl

Hyper zsh wsl

I like to use zsh (with oh-my- zsh ) as my default shell. First define your default distro for wsl. GitHub Gist: instantly share code, notes, and snippets. Setup those lines in you.


Hyper zsh wsl

A great developer experience can be achieved for the above mentioned tasks using a combination of Zsh as well as Hyper. Terminal (regardless of your OS — because Hyper is cross platform) following. The Hyper buffer is very bad.


But the rest is acceptable, the slowest thing is WSL with OhMyZSH. Subsystem for Linux , Hyper terminal, oh-my- zsh framework for zsh and zsh -syntax-highlighting plugin. A guide to setup your WSL with Hyper and zsh. If you have any questions about Couchbase, please ask away in the Couchbase Forums or check out the . Hyper has so much potential, but the longer i used it, the more buggy and sluggish I realised it was. We will be running Ubuntu 18.


Hyper is an extendable terminal replacement based on Electron, and runs on. Complete Wsl Zsh Hyper Image collection. Elegant Development Experience With Zsh and Hyper Terminal . First experiences using WSL with the Hyper. On top of the Ubuntu, I have installed zsh. Currently, I am using a git . Set ZSH as your default shell in WSL the correct way.


I do not personally use Hyper. The media could not be played. To use my settings, just copy. Windows home directory cp.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.

Populære indlæg